2014 Chicago Triathlon
August 22, 2014 - August 24, 2014
MARK KOLAR AND GREG WERNER ARE JLL CEO CHALLENGE CHAMPIONS!
Mark Kolar of JLL won the International distance JLL CEO Challenge and Greg Werner of Mortenson Construction won the Sprint Distance event.
The JLL CEO Challenge was developed with commercial real estate company JLL to take corporate hospitality to the next level. CEO Challenges (a division of Life Time) hosted a Triathlon 101 program for a number of their customers and brokers in May, supplied everyone with a 12-week training plan, and provided helpful advice, support and guidance to the athletes and their guests on race weekend.
100% of participants rated the program as 'exceeded' or 'far exceeded' their expectations!
Feedback from JLL
"We are really happy with the way the weekend turned out – great feedback from all the participants and their guests. Thank you Ted and your team for making it such a great, organized and flawless day!"
"What a great day we had on Sunday thanks to your unwavering commitment to making this a special day for our brokers and clients. It was a pleasure working with each of you thanks for the partnership and strong collaboration!"
International Division (1.5km swim, 40km bike, 10km run)
- Mark Kolar, JLL - S30:29, B 1:05, R 45:08 = 2:25.43
- Kyle Harding, JLL - S 31:11, B 1:09, R 45:18 = 2:31.47
- Ben Erskine, JLL - S 31:39, B 1:11, R 46:11 = 2:35.35
- David Fisher, Enova International - S 33:51, B 1:10, R 46:25 = 2:36.31
- Adam Fuchs, KPS Capital Partners - S 31:59, B 1:10, R 47:40 = 2:37.06
- Jack Craven, Craven Closeouts - S 33:36, B 1:13, R 48:57 = 2:41.14
- Jack Philbin, Vibes - S 30:49, B 1:20, R 48:51 = 2:45.21
- Amy Shelly, Optiver - S 32:23, B 1:11, R 55:12 = 2:46.02. FEMALE CHAMPION
- Henry Lee, JLL - S 33:51, B 1:13, R 52:48 = 2:47.07
- Mike Nelligan, JLL - S 32:15, B 1:14, R 52:43 = 2:47.30
- Andy Cvengros, JLL - S 36:19, B 1:09, R 1:00 = 2:51.06
- Dan Adamany, AHEAD - S 34:45, B 1:17, R 52:13 = 2:51.18
- Jim Rose, JLL - S 38:58, B 1:15, R 55:34 = 2:56.27
- Mike Abt, Abt Electronics - S 32:50, B 1:14, R 1:05 = 2:58.49
- Greg Werner, Mortenson Construction - S 13:51, B 39:33, R 32:49 = 1:29.52
- Alain Villeneuve, Vedder Price - S 16:54, B 42:24, R 25:55 = 1:31.43
- Matt Pulaski, PLS - S 20:34, B 43:56, R 26:56 = 1:40.25
- Pam Stamataky, JLL - S 27:05, B 52:09, R 32:38 = 2:02.33 FEMALE CHAMPION
- Team JLL - S 20:09, B 52:09, R 27 = 1:41.37 (Katie Comstock, Kellen Monti, John Whittlesey)
- Gregg Raus, JLL - S 16:26, B 30:06, R 22:34 = 1:09.07
OVERALL RANKING OF THE JLL CEO CHALLENGE PROGRAM
- Exceeded my expectations - 40%
- FAR exceeded my expectations - 60%!
"This is a much better way to get to know key partners in a meaningful way vs. golf or drinking at a bar." - Mike Abt, Abt Electronics
"The JLL CEO Challenges created a platform for fantastic client and team camraderie development, all while keeping us healthy." - Ben Erskine, JLL
"The race was far outside my comfort zone, but reinforced fundamentals I already have. Knowing I can achieve such a thing will only heighten my performance in additional challenges to come! Thanks!" - Matt Pulaski, PLS
"An event such as this is an excellent motivator for people to make positive changes in their lives and set healthy goals." - Mark Kolar, JLL
"The event was fantastic! You thought of everything. The VIP finish line tent can't get any better. Thank you!" - Sara Werner
"CEO Challenges is an awesome program. I loved every moment of it!" - Gret Werner, Mortenson Constuction
"The program was awesome - very cool to get advice from the pros on Friday night. It was really fun to do a race with a group of like-minded athletes. The favorite part was seeing everyone on the course (in their JLL CEO Challenges uniforms)." - Adam Fuchs, KPS Capital Partners
"It was a very nice event and makes it easy to enjoy the whole triathlon experience." - Pam Stamataky, JLL
"The JLL CEO Challenge was a great opportunity to step out of the business environment and participate in something so different with peers. So much fun!" - Amy Shelly, Optiver
Event Registration Closed
Registration for this event is currently full or closed. If you are interested in hearing more information about future events like this one, please Contact us.